2011年11月4日 星期五

summary blog

The sample post : http://ge2216annie.blogspot.com/2011/09/reflection-on-lession-3.html

As my account cannot comment on other's blog (I don't know why :( )
For make up, I would like to comment on my groupmates' overall blog.

Ashley blog is really like a personal blog, her posts are interesting and with thoughts.
After reading them each time, I will learn something.

Myo's blog give me a new vision. As myo is from Burma, His experience of blogging is quite different from mine.
Also, he is quite serious on the topic (maybe I am too causal ?) and that makes the topic having more angles.

I like Tiffany's blog. It is like reading a friends' blog.
Usually, you will find pictures on her blog. That makes me feel comfortable as I hate reading lots of word :p.

And to sum up my blogging experience, I must say that typing blogs in English is really new to me.
I think blog in Chinese and for leisure is easier as you are driven by your interest.
But when it turn to English and for school work, it's always hard to start and more things needed to be consider.
However, I enjoy this experience very much. I think it is interesting to have a blog in English.
And the topics are actually really inspiring. I learned much and think more.
The topics are something related to my everyday life, but I learn much in these few weeks.
 For the reason why I chose the sample post, it is because that I think the post is more related to the topic.
The two other posts are also interesting but I am afraid that they maybe a little bit off topic.
Moreover, I think the organization of the post is the best in the three posts.
Also, I found for the blog sample for more times. And most importantly, I like the post most.

沒有留言:

張貼留言