But now we ordinary people also tried to get attention as well.
With the pop-up of facebook and twitter or other social network, we tried to have more attention.
Let me use a friend as an example. He is a year 3 boy and I know him in last summer holiday. He is an optimistic person and seems that he would not be sad even his gpa is lower than 2. I added his facebook for a while and one day he typed a really touching poem which is just saying "I am really lonely". But many friends liked his post. I asked him why to post something that didn't match you. He said" I need to "chok" like!" (chok means to have a little cheat in this time...) I don't understand what it means for but I did see he got more attention from his "goddess".
Of course, we will have actual sharing in facebook or twitter. But we can hardly distinguish what others want. Teenagers like to have attention from friends. It is usual for them to have a mind that wanting to become the center of their social network. Facebook gave them a chance and I think that can explain why my friends would like to "chok" for like.
ya---! I got 17 likes! Attention draw?Another attention drawing example will be mini blogs like twitter and plurk. But this time, the more follower you got, the more attention you have. You might think fans or followers mean nothing. But you can deny that more fans you got, more posts you will post.
see? maybe more fans you got,more you post!But maybe you will become Narcissistic. To prevent it, let's do a test!
It's my sharing:)
In this new age, everyone is trying to get attention. So, people try the best possible ways to get attention of other people. People lie to get attention, people create new selves and expose all their private stories just to get attention. I think we need to think again before we try to draw attention of other people.
回覆刪除